1. Grind the chopped onions into a paste along with the tomato.
2. In a pressure cooker, heat the oil, add jeera and once it splutters, add the ginger-garlic paste and let it cook until the raw smells are gone.
3. Now, add the onion-tomato paste and let it cook
4. Add the gobi or the cauliflower florets and add water just enough to pressure cook it.
5. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, Garam Masala and stir
6. Pressure cook it for 2 whistles.
7. Add 1 tsp ghee and mix before serving hot with Rotis or rice.
A likes to eat it with Rotis. He soaks the rotis in the gravy and hogs until it is over :) I love the gravy too. The cauliflower is perfectly cooked, and almost melts in your mouth. I like it spicy and loaded with the ginger-garlic flavour. Adding the last teaspoon of ghee totally raises the taste levels to a different high and I highly recommend it. Go on and try it. Its easy to make and high up there on flavour and taste!